Krishna

Sign Up To The Free Email Newsletter!

Want to get notified whenever we produce the latest content ? Then subscribe now to start receiving hot updates from today.

Friday

Aeronautical jobs for fresher | Things that you should know before applying for the job

By : Engineer
On : 00:43

                     As a pass out (fresher), aeronautical engineer would find it difficult to apply for the job in India. Since, there is less awareness in finding the job. After several experience, I would like to share my experience in finding the companies, those who offering aeronautical engineering jobs.

                     In India, I can frankly tell that aeronautical engineers will not get the work positions of designing the aircraft, starting from conceptual design to detailed design. If you want to do, then you should have studied in IIT and other reputed institutions. Why am I telling this? Because you have failed to pass in campus interview or pursued your degree without placement facilities in your college.

What kind of job for aeronautical fresher?

                     At present, I can clearly say that there are four major categories in finding the work apart from government jobs like air force, navy, airlines.

Design engineer:

                     Most of the companies offering the design engineer post. For this job, you should know any of one of the software like unigraphics, catia v5, pro –e, solid works etc.

Analysis engineer:

                      It is similar like design engineer but you will do analysis using Ansys, nastran/patran, cfd problems and also with hand calculation.

Avionics engineer:

                      The work will on the embedded system that involves programming and maintain the control system using MATLAB and other popular softwares.


Technical author:

                    This job involves the process of creating the manual for engines and other aircraft mechanical and electrical parts. 

 All the best for your career!!!  

19 comments:

  1. hi i am a student just pass out from a normal college not having any recrutement or placement assistance.I would like to know more about this field and a place where i can find a breakthrough.Can you please help me out.
    Ajit N Thomas
    ajitnthomas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ajit Thomas .can you tell me the interests , i mean which side you want to go in aerospace field. most of the companies having design and analysis postings. that is also rare cases for fresher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello bro, i am an aeronautical engineer passed out in 2012 from visvesvaraya technological university..i had 5 months of experience of tool NASTRAN PATRAN and little bit of CATIA V5R-20...CAN U SUGGEST ME COMPANIES AND PROCEDURES TO HOW TO GET THERE.?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @vivek kumar . sure i can suggest you. first of all, you should take care of "Aptitude". because, i failed each time due to heavy competition. mechanical engineers are ready to grab our opportunities. don't forget to prepare aptitude questions. you may check out this post for companies list.

    http://aeronautical-engineer.blogspot.in/2012/04/are-you-fresher-in-aeronautical.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of role Mech guys will be having in this industry???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Author provided valueble information for about Aeronautical jobs.......

    Diploma Fresher Job Openings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice information is presented perfectly in this web page.......

    Telangana EAMCET Results 2015

    ReplyDelete
  8. hai friends my name is vignesh and I hv dome my aeronautical engineering degree with 7.6 cgpa. now I am seeking job in any aviation company and any automation company. please suggest me for any walk-in s related to my field

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sir,
    I have completed my BE in Aeronautics under VTU (2015 pass-out batch) with an aggregate of 69% and I have a bit knowledge in CATIA V5, Auto CAD, ICEM CFD, ANSYS and CFD++. I am looking for job in core company please suggest me any core job for fresher to my mail id: lakshmiae.17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If u get the job plz help me. Thank u lakshmi.

      Delete
  10. Am an aeronautical student as freshers pass out in 2015. I need ur help to suggest me some of the company to join there in easy way by interview. Even in foreign too. Thank you.l

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am an aeronautical student as freshers pass out in 2015. I need ur help to suggest me some of the company to join there in easy way by interview. Even in foreign too. Thank you.l

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am an aeronautical student as freshers pass out in 2015. I need ur help to suggest me some of the company to join there in easy way by interview. Even in foreign too. Thank you.l

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i have completed b.tech in Aero and i want to move to maintenance side, is that will be a good decision?? does maintenance have good scope? does it will open more opp for me??

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.