Krishna

Sign Up To The Free Email Newsletter!

Want to get notified whenever we produce the latest content ? Then subscribe now to start receiving hot updates from today.

Sunday

Quest global interview questions | For B.E and B.Tech Mechanical engineer

By : Engineer
On : 05:34
                            In this post, I want to share my interview experience with Quest-global  Engineering pvt ltd, which is located at ecospace campus at Bangalore.
Quest global interview – off campus drive
Post: Design/analysis engineer
                            Though I am an aeronautical engineer, they had allowed me to register in their websites for the off-campus drive. It was good to see the entire campus, but the saddest thing was crowd, consists of over 1000 people with interview call letter.

                            After several quarrel, candidates were allowed to enter campus by forming a queue. We were standing in the line for more than four hours without proper instruction from the recruiter. Finally, I entered in to interview hall, where more candidates sat for the same interview. 

                            They gave me a question booklet, which consists of 75 questions (30 – aptitude 45- engineering questions). Actually, I hadn’t prepared for the aptitude part and I did not able to answer that area. After came home, I referred the aptitude book and found that questions were asked from the following topics

Aptitude questions – Charts, average, age, simplification, distance, time and work etc.,
Engineering question – stress, viscosity, column, beams – strength of material and other common related question

 My suggestion is: Be good in aptitude to crack the exam, because I failed to pass. In the case of engineering problem, it was normal question to answer, except some questions.

     All the best!!!                     

QUEST -GLOBAL Interview process consists of three rounds:
Written test
Technical interview
HR round


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.