Job Title: Engineer - Technical Publications (IDC -Interiors Cabin Systems, Peshtigo)
Requisition Number: 24714
Functional Area: Engineering
Work Location: Corporate - India Design Center
Basic Qualifications: B.E in Mechanical/Aeronautical or similar
Job Description Summary:
- 1-3 years' experience in Technical Authoring of Aerospace components.
- Strong knowledge of Aerospace Standards ATA100, ispec 2200.
- Experience in Creation/revision of Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM), Aircraft Maintenance
- Manuals (AMM) etc. for Aircraft Components and Systems.
- Strong Experience in Adobe Framemaker/ Epic Editor.
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings and change drivers (Service
Bulletin, Service Newsletter, ECN, TR, SIL, ATP etc.)
- Exposure to illustration tools such as Isodraw, Tech Illustrator
- Knowledge on Simplified English standard ASD-STE 100
- Knowledge on S1000D would be advantageous
- Understand customer inputs and incorporate into the CMMs.
- Exposure to provisioning data (CDFs, T-Files).
- Support with illustration work when needed.